Watch channels on iPhone
GSE Smart IPTV is an iPhone application for watching IPTV channels on your iPhone.
- Download the GSE PRO IPTV from the Apple Store.
- On the left side, at the top click on the 3 lines to open the menu.
- Go to “remote playlist” and press the “+” symbol at the top right.
- Select ADD M3U URL.
- Name the playlist you want. For example: WorldIPTV.
- Then enter your M3U playlist URL that you received from us via email. The URL looks like this
http: // IP address: port / get.php? Username = xxx & password = xxx & type = m3u_plus & output = ts
- Click on “add”.
- Now open the playlist you named and select Download to Local Playlist.
- Choose your channel and start watching.