Installs the Smart TV app on your Samsung / LG TV
To start watching TV in your Smart TV, follow these simple steps. This guide works for both Samsung and LG TV sets.
- Download the Smart TV app in the official Samsung Apps Store in your country.
- Start the “Smart TV” app.
- The Smart TV app shows your MAC address on your TV screen. Note that MAC address.
- Smart TV Tutorial Guide How to MAC address
- Visit www.siptv.app and click on My List.
- Enter the MAC address of your Smart TV.
- Enter the M3U URL (which you have received from us via email).
- Press Send.
- Restart your Smart TV app (on your TV set) and you get the channel list.
About the Smart IPTV app
Smart IPTV is a pay program, and the one that costs about 50 SEK. The app is free for 7 days and when your trial period expires you must purchase the app.
The SmartIPTV app is a stand-alone application. This means that we are not responsible for its functionality and we have no support for the Smart IPTV app. Then you should contact [email protected]
The purchase of the Smart IPTV app also has nothing to do with Svenskakaneler.com. For questions regarding payment, please contact www.siptv.eu .
More information about Smart TV app can be found at www.siptv.eu .
To buy the Smart IPTV app
You can do this here www.siptv.eu/activation .
NOTE! After you purchase the program, your playlist will be reset so you have to follow the instructions above again.