Get the channels on IPTV Simple Client
PVR IPTV Simple Client is only useful if you have the M3U playlist. You add your M3U playlist to the IPTV Simple Client and start watching channels.
M3U URL looks like this
http: // IP address: port / get.php? Username = xxx & password = xxx & type = m3u_plus & output = ts
How to configure your IPTV Simple Client
- Open Code.
- Select TV.
- Select Enter add-on browser.
- Select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Configure
- Select General
- Set Location to Remote Path (Internet address)
- Then select the M3U playist URL. Enter the URL of your M3U playlist and select OK, try it here
- Select Enable
- Wait for the channel message to load
- Now that you go back to the home screen and select TV, it should look like this